This Almond, Apricot and Rose Yoghurt Recipe is a perfect breakfast recipe. It can be made the night before and enjoyed the next morning.
– 5 dried apricots
– 2 cardamom seeds
– 1/2 tsp rose water
– 3 tbsp unflavoured coconut oil 250ml coconut milk
– 4 fresh apricots, stoned and cut into quarters
– Flaked almonds, for sprinkling
1. Soak the almonds in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes, or overnight.
2. In another bowl, soak the apricots, cardamom and rose water for 30 minutes, or overnight.
3. When ready to serve, drain all the soaked ingredients, put into a blender, add the coconut oil and milk and blend until it is a creamy texture.
4. Divide the mixture evenly between two jars or glasses, then top with the fresh apricots and a sprinkling of flaked almonds.
5. Put in the fridge and serve chilled.
For more information on Eat. Nourish. Glow. contact Ann-Marie.Dolan@harpercollins.co.uk