Try out this Banana Bread Recipe. It is quite easy to make and only needs one bowl to mix the ingredients!
– 140g butter, softened, plus extra for the tin
– 140g caster sugar
– 2 large eggs, beaten
– 140g self-raising flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
– 50g icing sugar
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Butter a 2lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with baking parchment.
2. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then slowly add the eggs with a little flour.
3. Fold in the remaining flour, baking powder and bananas. Pour into the tin and bake for about 30 mins until a skewer comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then remove to a wire rack.
3. Mix the icing sugar with 2-3 tsp water to make a runny icing. Drizzle the icing across the top of the cake.
Marquette is a new dining concept in The Loop at Dublin Airport. The Marqette offers “food on the go, food on the slow and food on the fly to take on board.” Peter Brennan is the Executive Chef of Marqette. He believes in sourcing the best ingredients and offers a menu to suit all tastes and dietary requirements. Passengers can enjoy wide array of delicious food from different parts of the world. The Marqette seats 380 people and incldues an extensive kids’ menu.