I adore pancakes in all shapes, sizes, flavours and most importantly at any time of the day or year!! This banana and oat pancakes recipe is my go-to for a lazy brunch option or for a busy day filled with outdoor adventures.
– 2 eggs
– 1 large banana
– 2 tbsp milled linseed
– 3 tbsp oats
– 100ml milk (any type)
– Coconut oil
1. Whisk the eggs in a measuring jug.
2. Continue to whisk as you add the banana, linseed and oats until the banana is well combined.
3. Add the milk and whisk to combine fully.
4. Heat ½ teaspoon coconut oil on a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Pour one third of the mixture, swirl the pan to get an even coating and cook for about 2-4 minutes. Once little bubbles appear on top, flip over, cook through on the opposite side and remove from the heat.
5. Repeat with remaining pancake batter.
6. Serve with banana slices and nut butter.
After work and the football field, the kitchen is generally where you will find chartered physiotherapist and ladies footballer, Sinéad Delahunty, who has just released her first cookbook – Delalicious. A passionate lover of all food, she started out sharing her kitchen creations through her food blog of the same name. She focuses on inspiring others to fuel their lives through healthy, wholesome and natural food with quick and easy recipes for all. Just back from a year out from work and football, eating and adventuring her way around the world. Check out her blog, www.delalicious.com for more recipe inspiration, follow her on social media for more Delalicious delights or buy her book here.