Black Pudding Burger Recipe by Chef Clement Pavie
Succulent chuck and brisket burger served with West style Cork black pudding, fresh avocado slices and crumbled Cashel blue with baby spinach leaves on a wholemeal bap. This black pudding burger recipe is perfect for a summer barbecue!
– 170g butchers Select Chuck & Brisket burger mince
– 1/2 shallot
– 1 tsp flat parsley
– 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
– 40g Musgrave Excellence Black Pudding Chubb
– 1/4 avocado
– 30g Cashel Blue whole wheel
– 1 wholemeal burger bun
– 1 tbsp Musgrave Excellence Real Mayonnaise
– 20g baby spinach leaf
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Get your ingredients together
2. Very finely chop the shallots and fry in a little olive oil until soft and see through…leave to cool down
3. Very finely chop the flat parsley and cut the black pudding into small pieces. In a large bowl, place the mince, cold shallots, flat parsley, black pudding, mustard.
4. Mix together and shape into firm, round burger patties.
5. Grill the burger until fully cooked, and serve in a toasted wholemeal bap, topped with a few slices of fresh avocado, and crumble blue cheese on top.
RECIPE BY CLEMENT PAVIE
Clément Pavie is the Development Chef for Musgrave MarketPlace, Ireland’s leading foodservice and cash and carry wholesaler. Clement trained in the renowned Ecole Superieure de Cuisine Francaise in Ferrandi and has worked in 4 star hotels, Michelin Star restaurants and groups across France, England and Ireland including Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud and Claridge’s in London. Musgrave Marketplace offers over 12,000 retail and foodservice lines, and also carries a wide choice of own brands that help customers cut costs without compromising on quality.
For more information please visit www.musgravemarketplace.ie
[su_button url=”https://twitter.com/MusgraveMPlace?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor” style=”flat” background=”#178de5″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: twitter-square”]MusgraveMarketplace[/su_button] [su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/MusgraveMarketPlace” style=”flat” background=”#11137b” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: facebook-square”]MusgraveMarketplace[/su_button]