As life is nothing without taste, BMW Ireland is partnering with TheTaste to allow one lucky food lover to dine free for a year by nominating their local culinary gem.
In association with BMW Ireland, TheTaste Team will expand and embark on an all-Ireland voyage of discovery to unearth the hidden treasures around the country in TheTaste BMW 1 Series M Sport. With the Irish food scene going from strength to strength, TheTaste is on a mission to travel the length and breadth of the country, putting as many delicious experiences as possible on the map.
In three short years, TheTaste has established itself as Ireland’s leading food and drink magazine, winning a Gourmand Award for Best Digital Food Magazine in the World. In 2017, TheTaste celebrated selling over 100,000 Taste Experiences to date, generating €3.2 million for the Irish hospitality industry.
Commenting on the journey ahead, TheTaste Co-Founder Jules Mahon said:
“We are proud to partner with a premium brand like BMW to showcase the quality of Irish food on a global platform. There has never been a more exciting time to eat in Ireland with the level of innovation and creativity we are seeing coming out of kitchens all over the country. We’re looking forward to an exciting year ahead exploring every corner of this island.”
“Much like driving, food and dining out are emotive topics that people are very passionate about. The BMW 1 Series M Sport is the perfect partner for The Taste as they showcase the very best innovation and quality, so was a natural fit to partner with Ireland’s leading online food and drink magazine” said Sheena McKeon, BMW National Communications Manager.
TheTaste Team is asking the public to get involved and show support for their local food heroes. By tweeting @thetaste_ie naming the best restaurants, hotels and bars to visit on TheTaste tour with #BMWTheTaste, you will be entered into a draw to Win a year of Taste Experiences.
Simply click the link below and enter your local hero:
Terms and Conditions
– Share your Local Hero on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th June 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 1st July 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (BMW Ireland) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
For more information visit
The BMW 1 Series starts from just €29,910, also available with BMW’s M sport package which includes aerodynamic bodystyling and 18’’-inch double spoke alloy wheels, BMW Navigation system, LED foglights, BMW’s online services.
Photos by Rafael Photography