Brasserie le Pont is changing, we’ve created a fantastic cellar like cocktail bar with beer on draught, redecorated our dining room (removing white table cloths!) and created an inviting all weather garden that you’ll never want to leave.
Now we need a new name and are asking you to help us. We need a name that really fits with our stylish new look – think quirky, quality, cosy, social and fun! Think, deliciously creative cocktails and mouth-watering contemporary Irish/European cuisine using fresh and seasonal ingredients grown from our very own urban kitchen garden!
Suggest a name and should we choose your suggestion, you and 3 friends will be offered the chance to dine with us with cocktails on arrival in our fabulous NEW bar or beautiful NEW alfresco garden.
Winner announced before 1st May.
To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share the competition on Twitter or on Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Fill out the competition form here
Terms and Conditions
- Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
- Over 18s only
- Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
- Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
- The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
- Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
- Brasserie le Pont reserve the right to accept/decline any/all name suggestions.
- Should there be more than one suggestion of the same winning name, first person with the name will be deemed winner.
- Winner will be announced via facebook before the 1st May.
- Prize is non- transferable, is subject to normal restaurant availability and booking must be made directly with the restaurant.
- A 3 course la carte menu will be offered with 1 cocktail per person to the winner.
- Brasserie Le Pont reserves the right to reject or remove an entry if considered, at its sole discretion, to be inappropriate.