Celebrate National Bread Week the nutritious way using this delicious recipe from Boutique Bake. Using only the finest ingredients, this super easy five-step recipe contains absolutely no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Simply follow the instructions as directed on the Boutique Bake Brown Bread pack and stack your freshly baked bread high with one of our tasty topping ideas.
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6
2. Place bread mix in a bowl and add in 400ml milk and one egg
3. Pour mixture into a lined/well-greased tin and smooth the top
4. Scatter on the seed topping and press down lightly with finger tips
5. Bake for 45-50 mins until golden brown and crispy on the outside
– Peanut butter and chopped bananas
– Fried egg, seasoned with some salt and pepper
– Hummus, rocket and chorizo
– Tuna, cheddar cheese and spinach leaves
– Tomato pesto, goat’s cheese, parma ham and rocket
– Pesto, mozzarella and sundried tomatoes
– Avocado, a drizzle of olive oil, lemon juice and sea salt
– Nutella, chopped bananas and chopped pistachios
For a video tutorial on how to make these delicious and nutritious lunch recipes, just click here.
Boutique Bake is a range of gourmet baking mixes, created using only the finest ingredients and without any nasty added extras. They are ideal for bakers of all abilities who are short on time but do not want to compromise on quality. Boutique Bake started in a small cottage in Donnybrook, Co. Dublin and the award-winning range includes 5 products: Belgian Choc Brownie Mix – ‘The Gooey One’, Lemon Drizzle Cake Mix – ‘The Zingy One’, Carrot Cake Mix – ‘The Cheeky One’, Brown Bread Mix – ‘The Rustic One’ and Flapjack Mix – ‘The Chewy One’.