This cauliflower pizza recipe by Pat Divilly is simple but delicious. A perfect dish for lunch to impress your family.
– Head of cauliflower
– 2 tbsp of ground almonds
– 1 pinch of garlic
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 pinch of pepper
– 1 pinch of chilli flakes
– 1 egg
– Salt and pepper
– 1 half jar of Passata
– 2 cloves of garlic crushed
– 5 basil leaves finely chopped
– Salt & pepper
– 1 handful of spinach
– 1/2 red pepper finely chopped
– 1/2 yellow pepper finely chopped
– 4 cherry tomatoes quartered
– 2 tbsp of Feta Cheese
– 2 tbsp of Udo’s Oil
1. Line a baking tin with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C.
3. Blitz the cauliflower in a food processor to create a rice consistency.
4. Add in two tablespoons of ground almonds.
5. Add in chilli flakes, garlic, salt and pepper
6. Beat in one egg and mix through.
7. Spread mixture on baking tin and bake for 20 minutes. While this is cooking prepare the tomato sauce.
8. Add Passata, garlic, basil and seasoning to saucepan. Heat on ‘low’ for five minutes until
9. Remove pizza base from the oven.
10. Spread tomato sauce evenly over base.
11. Add peppers, spinach and cherry tomatoes.
12. Sprinkle on crumbled Feta Cheese.
13. Place back in the oven and bake for a further 10-15 minutes.
14. When cooked, remove from oven and drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of Udo’s Oil over cooked pizza before serving.
Pat (from Barna in Galway) holds a Masters in Exercise & Nutrition Science, and has been working in the fitness industry for ten years. In this time, he has trained over 25,000 people via his online training and nutrition courses, guiding and motivating clients on a daily basis.
Each of the recipes focus on the use of what he calls ‘real food’ – fresh unprocessed ingredients. He is a strong advocate of ‘batch cooking’ (with the help of the fridge or freezer) to enable one’s time investment be rewarded with more than one pleasurable healthy food experience.