Siúcra’s Chocolate and Raspberry Balls are perfect for snacking on the go or as a tasty after-dinner sweet treat. This no-bake recipe is super easy so you can whip up a batch in minutes. Siúcra’s Rich Dark Brown Sugar adds a real depth of flavour while the porridge oats give a delicious chewy texture.
Makes about 40
– 175g butter at room temperature
– 180g Siúcra Rich Dark Brown Sugar
– ½tsp vanilla extract
– 3tbsp cocoa powder
– 50g dark chocolate, finely chopped
– 210g porridge oats
– 1tbsp apple juice
– 2tbsp raspberries, freeze-dried, crushed
– 100g dark chocolate, melted
– Raspberries, freeze-dried, crushed
1. Beat the butter and sugar until smooth.
2. Fold in the vanilla extract then cocoa powder, chocolate, oats and apple juice. Finally, fold in the freeze-dried raspberries.
3. Form into balls, dip in the melted chocolate, place on a baking sheet and decorate with a few freeze-dried raspberries.
MORE SIÚCRA RECIPES
Spice up your Valentine’s Day with this mouth-watering thai chicken recipe, which is ideal for culinary Casanovas hoping to impress. Avoid slaving over a hot stove all night and prepare the chicken in advance…
Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be a stress-fest. Prepare this indulgent torte recipe the day before so you’ll spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your date. Combining sweet and salty…