Gin and Tonics are so popular that they have two international days a year! The most commonly International Gin and Tonic Day is agreed to be on April 9th, although a few bartenders might tell you it’s on October 19th. No need to argue, however, as you can enjoy this classic drink all year round!
Below you’ll find a refreshing Gin and Tonic recipe made with premium Irish gin Bonac 24, to which you can give a lovely summer twist so, rain or shine, enjoy a Gin and Tonic this International Gin and Tonic Day!
“Because our Gin is very light and refreshing with green notes and a signature sweet earthy finish, we have created a signature summer serve, adding garnish of fresh raspberries for a slightly more fruity G&T for the beautiful bright evenings!”, said Gavin Clifford, the young entrepreneur behind the spirit (Read more about his story on TheTaste.ie)
– 50ml Bonac 24 Gin
– 150ml Classic Premium Tonic Water
– Fresh Sprig of Mint
– Slice of Lime
– Ice cubes
– Fresh raspberries to taste
– Either Sprig of Mint or Slice of Lime
1. Fill a balloon gin and tonic glass with ice cubes. Alternative a tall glass will work.
2. Pour the gin and top with the tonic water.
3. Add the slice of lime and garnish with a spring of fresh mint.
4. For a summer twist, add fresh raspberries to taste.
For more information bonac24.com