Gin is in and if you want to surprise your guests with a fantastic cocktail this holiday season, you came to the right place. Have a look at these super easy and elegant cocktails made with premium Bombay Sapphire Gin; they’re as eye-catching as they’re delicious…
HOT GIN MOCHA COCKTAIL
– 1 espresso shots
– 1 tsp sugar
– 25 ml creme de cacao
– 40 ml Bombay Sapphire Gin
– Chocolate shavings
1. Pour the espresso, sugar, creme de cacao and Bombay Sapphire gin on a pot and simmer (don’t boil).
2. Once is well mixed, pour on a glass and garnish with the chocolate shavings.
Watch recipe video:
SPICED APPLE WARMER COCKTAIL
– 40 ml Bombay Sapphire
– 100 ml Hot apple juice
– Apple slices
– Cinnamon sticks
– Star anise
1. Pour the apple juice, the apple slices and Bombay Sapphire gin on a pot and simmer (don’t boil).
2. Once is well mixed, pour on a glass and garnish with the cinnamon stick and star anise.
Watch recipe video:
WIN A LIMITED EDITION BOTTLE OF BOMBAY SAPPHIRE
Want to be in for a chance to win a gorgeous limited edition bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin to make these lovely drinks? Check out or competition and participate, you might be one of our three lucky winners!
ABOUT BOMBAY SAPPHIRE GIN
“Based on a secret recipe from 1761, the creation of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® Gin is truly unique. There are only a few Carterhead stills remaining in the world today and three are exclusive to BOMBAY SAPPHIRE. Unlike many other gins, which boil their botanicals directly in the spirit to achieve their taste, the 10 botanicals in BOMBAY SAPPHIRE are held separate from the spirit in a perforated copper basket. The Carterhead stills remove any last impurities in the spirit vapour before it passes up through the basket and in a process known as vapour infusion it is delicately infused with the aromatic flavours of the botanicals. The result is the complex and refined taste which gives BOMBAY SAPPHIRE its extraordinary mixability. Please enjoy it responsibly.”