This chia pudding recipe is a great breakfast option. Coming from Clean Eating Alice’s Eat Well Everyday cookbook you be assured it is a healthy choice.
– 3 tbsp chia seeds
– 1 tsp honey
– 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
– 250ml tinned coconut milk
– 10g flaked almonds
– 1 ripe fig, quartered
1. Put the chia seeds, honey and yoghurt into a bowl.
2. Add most of the coconut milk and stir until fully combined. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
3. In the morning, toast the almonds in a small dry pan over a medium heat until lightly golden, shaking the pan often. Tip onto a plate.
4. Add the fig to the pan and heat until softened and gooey. Loosen the pudding with a touch more coconut milk, if needed, then serve topped with the fig and almonds.
To buy this book visit www.amazon.co.uk