Cookie Dough Nut Butter Recipe from The Wonky Spatula
This Cookie Dough Nut Butter Recipe is super simple and incredibly moreish. My absolute favourite thing to snack on at the moment!
– 1 cup of smooth or chunky cashew butter (whichever you prefer)
– 3 tbsp honey (you can sub this out for maple syrup/agave if you like!)
– 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
– 25g cacao nibs
– 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
– Large pinch of coarse salt
1. In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients bar the cacao nibs and mix until combined. I used a hand blender for this, however, popping all of the ingredients into your food processor and giving it a blitz on high would work just as well.
2. Fold in the cacao nibs – and that is it, the masterpiece is complete.
3. Store in a sterile airtight container, that is if you don’t demolish the entire batch from the bowl!
[su_note note_color=”#eeede9″]RECIPE BY THE WONKY SPATULA[/su_note]
Food is my passion! I spend every spare minute I have experimenting in the kitchen! I am constantly coming up with clean alternatives to junk foods in order to promote healthy eating in a unique and exciting way. My recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and occasionally vegan. I hope you enjoy this recipe and after having a look through my blog are inspired to try new things!
[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/TheWonkySpatula” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#171c83″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: facebook-square” icon_color=”#ffffff”]The Wonky Spatula[/su_button] [su_button url=”https://twitter.com/thewonkyspatula” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#3173c2″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: twitter-square” icon_color=”#ffffff”]The Wonky Spatula[/su_button]