Copeland Gin’s Spiced Apple and Blackcurrant is the perfect addition to any winter cocktail this festive season. To add a touch of glamour to your Christmas celebrations we have three delicious recipes that are sure to keep the partying going all winter long!
– 35ml Spiced Apple and Blackcurrant
– 150ml Premium Indian Tonic Water
– Garnish with a slice of Clementine & a cinnamon stick
1. Fill your preferred glass with ice. Pour in a serving of Copeland Gin’s Spiced Apple and Blackcurrant.
2. Top up with your favourite Indian tonic and garnish with a slice of clementine and a cinnamon stick.
Ideal for celebrating the year that was with loved ones this New Year’s Eve, or enjoying as you share presents on Christmas Day, this bubbly cocktail features lemon adding a new flavour dimension to the sweetness of apple and berry.
– 25ml Lemon Juice
– 15ml Sugar Syrup
– 125ml prosecco (or as desired)
1. For the sugar syrup – use a 1:1 ratio of sugar to water. Combine and bring to the boil. Simmer for around 8 minutes.
2. For the Gin Fizz – take a large champagne flute and pour in your Spiced Apple and Blackcurrant Copeland Gin. Squeeze in your lemon juice and add the sugar.
3. Finally, top up with Prosecco. Garnish with a lemon swirl.
Showing off the familiar, much-loved Christmas kick of cinnamon in this gin, this warming, comforting toddy will please gin lovers and whiskey lovers alike.
– 50ml Copeland Spiced Apple & Blackcurrant
– 15ml sugar syrup or a teaspoon of brown sugar
– 100ml hot water
1. Add the Copeland Spiced Apple & Blackcurrant Gin to a heatproof glass.
2. Combine the lemon juice and brown sugar and swirl into the gin steady and slowly.
3. Finally, add the boiling water and garnish with Star Anise & orange and enjoy – ideally relaxing by the fire or in a snug with friends.
The subtle but enjoyably sweet taste of smooth blackcurrants is perfectly matched with spiced apple and cinnamon to create a warming effect that satisfies cold evening cravings and brings about a familiar festive flavour.
Unlike other flavoured gins, Copeland prides itself on creating gins at 37.8% volume to ensure they are ideal for creating cocktails or enjoying with a splash of tonic.