I have served this unique cocktail to my guests over many years and has always been a winner. Very simple cocktail recipe to make at home to enjoy by yourself or with a group of friends at a beach party in a punch bowl with the sounds of Cuban music blasting around you. It is a delicate taste of the Caribbean packed with fruitiness.
What you need:
– Cocktail shaker
– Petit cuvee or any Cocktail Glass preferred
– 1 shot Malibu
– ¾ shot spiced rum
– ¾ shot Bacardi
– ½ shot grenadine
– 150 ml orange juice
– 150 ml pineapple juice.
– Fruit to decorate.
1. Place 6 cubes of ice into cocktail shaker along with your base spirits Malibu, Bacardi and spiced rum.
2. Next add orange juice and pineapple juice and shake well.
3. Pour into your cocktail glass and add 2 additional ice cubes. Pour your grenadine slowly so it sits on the bottom of your cocktail.
4. To finish off decorate with your fruit.
5. Finally, enjoy and dream.