Whether you were admiring the impressive world class horses and cheering at their agility and grace, relaxing and enjoying the live music and entertainment or simply indulging in a bit of shopping at their numerous stands, after a fantastic day at the Dublin Horse Show, a visit to any of the following places will be the perfect way to finish the evening in style.
1. Intercontinental Dublin: One of Dublin’s finest Five Star hotels is just a quick stroll away from the event on the grounds of the Royal Dublin Society (RDS). Renowned for its timeless elegance and contemporary style, Intercontinental Dublin has created the perfect ‘After Show Party’ for those attending Dublin Horse Show 2016. The event will feature entertainment and live music, Five Star gourmet BBQ and a Bollinger Champagne Bar for a truly unforgettable, best in-class post Dublin Horse Show experience. Rain or shine, the bar will be open and you’ll be comfortable in their luxurious, candle filled garden canopy. Once there you can enjoy a glass of bubbly with a serving of fresh Wexford Strawberries, dine alfresco or party the night away. Open Thursday 21th to Saturday 23rd July, from 7:00pm till late. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Coburg: The fabulous new restaurant within the five-star Conrad Hotel with aesthetics inspired in the grand Irish tradition of equine sports is a perfect match for a high end brasserie experience after the event, and if you present your Dublin Horse Show ticket when dining with them, you’ll be treated to a complimentary glass of Champagne on the house.
3. Farrier and Draper: After partnering for the event’s launch, now Farrier and Draper is celebrating Dublin Horse Show with an exclusive themed cocktail named Show Pony, which will be available from July 20th to 24th for only €8.
4. Searsons of Baggot Street: Whether you’re looking for a place for some pre or post show food and drinks, this beautifully restored bar -which features over 150 different whiskeys- is ready to offer fine food and top level hospitality for attendees.
5. Harry’s on the Green: It’s large terrace evokes below street level New York style bars and is a fabulous place for seeing and being seen in town. And it gets even better is you arrive on Ladies Lady -Thursday 21st of July- as you’ll get a welcome glass of Champagne when you show your ticket. Also on Thursdays, cocktails are 2 for 1 between 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm so thirsty early birds are in for a treat.
6. The Exchequer Wine Bar: Ranelagh’s chic wine bar has just launched a new summer-perfect menu. During the Dublin Horse Show Weekend, the place will be hosting a fabulous Champagne Brunch -now booking- and as it is only a 5 minutes walk away from the RDS, it will be a great plan to get things started.
7. The Stone Leaf: The newly opened place at Lower Leeson Street will host an after show evening on Ladies Day (Thursday 21st). Their lovely garden area is the ideal place to sip a glass of their house bubbly, Moët & Chandon.
For more information on Dublin Horse Show visit dublinhorseshow.com