Fudgy Brownie Recipe By Chef Jeeny Maltese
This luscious Fudgy Brownie with a great texture, it is a very easy recipe to follow. Deliciously moist, chocolaty and ever so indulgent. Made to share or selfishly to be enjoyed with no guilt whatsoever.
– 125 g 80%+ dark chocolate, chopped
– 1/4 cup (50 g) coconut cream from a can
– 3 medium eggs, room temperature
– 1 1/4 cups (100 – 175 g) coconut sugar
– 1 cup (90 g) almond flour
– 1/4 cup (30 g) cocoa powder
– pinch of salt
– 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
– 50g dark chocolate, melted
– 25g coconut cream, melted
– Frozen Raspberries
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 ºC and line an 8×8 inch (20×20 cm) baking pan with greaseproof paper.
2. In a heat-proof bowl above a pot of simmering water, melt the dark chocolate and coconut cream together. Set aside.
3. Using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, or a hand mixer with the double beater attachments, whisk the eggs and coconut sugar until pale, fluffy and tripled in volume. This will take about 5 – 7 minutes.
4. Slowly drizzle in the melted chocolate while whisking on low speed. Whisk until the chocolate is fully incorporated.
5. Sift the almond flour, cocoa powder and salt into the egg-chocolate mixture, and gently fold in the dry ingredients (using a spatula) until no clumps remain.
6. Stir most of the chocolate chunks and chips into the brownie batter, then transfer the batter into the prepared baking tray. Smooth out the top, and sprinkle over the rest of the chocolate chips.
7. Bake in the pre-heated oven at (180 ºC) for 18 – 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out with moist crumbs attached (for fudgy brownies) or even with some half-baked batter attached (for gooey brownies).
8. The healthy brownies keep well in a cool dry place in a closed container for 1 week.
9. For extra bling, spread dark melted chocolate on top, dab some coconut cream spots hear ant there & swirl around with a spoon, sprinkle some raspberries bits on top, ready to be enjoyed!
[su_note note_color=”#eeede9″]RECIPE BY CHEF JEENY MALTESE [/su_note]
Jeeny Maltese, a Latin-American born TV chef & food writer. Featuring as celebrity chef on the RTE “Today Show with Maura & Daithi” and Virgin Media “The Six O’Clock Show”. Keynote speaker and guest chef at top festivals & events nationwide. Passionate about good eating & good food, making it accessible for everyone, through her cooking methods and philosophy. Enamoured with Ireland’s stunning land, quality food produce & its passionate people.
You can catch up with Jeeny at all the top summer food festivals this year, doing live cooking demonstrations on stage all over the country, from Taste of Dublin, Galway International Food Festival, Taste of Cavan, Savour Kilkenny and many more.
[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/JeenyMalteseChef/” background=”#3f52a4″ icon=”icon: facebook”]Jeeny Maltese[/su_button] [su_button url=”https://www.instagram.com/jeenymaltese/?hl=en” background=”#A78365″ icon=”icon: instagram”]Jeeny Maltese[/su_button] [su_button url=”https://twitter.com/jeeny_maltese/media” background=”#52a7ec” icon=”icon: twitter”]Jeeny Maltese[/su_button]