Start Spreading The News … Ken Kirwan & his Swing Band brought the Draíocht Theatre in Blanchardstown back to the days of Vegas with his ‘Sinatra – Nothing but the Best’ show.
From full throttle belters to the whispered speech level songs Frank was famous for. Ken’s delivery is always right and befitting of the originals such as My Way, Lady is a Tramp, That’s Life, New York New York, Mac The Knife, Leroy Brown and many, many more.
Tradition and great flavour are the heart and soul of Irish cuisine. Since 2006 Gourmet Food Parlour has believed in sharing those traditions. They invite guests to take part in sharing the GFP way of dining.
TheTaste are giving one lucky reader the chance to win Tickets to Sinatra – Nothing but the Best and Dinner at Gourmet Food Parlour Santry.
‘Sinatra – Nothing but the Best’ will take place on December 1st at 8pm in the Axis Theatre, Ballymun. Tickets are only €22 and can be bought HERE.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Clara Langan. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight October 6th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm October 7th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for Tickets to Sinatra – Nothing but the Best and Dinner at Gourmet Food Parlour
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid