Glendalough Distillery was set up by five friends from Wicklow and Dublin with a deep passion for reviving the heritage of craft distilling in Ireland. In the 18th & 19th centuries there were over 200 licensed distilleries in Ireland and along with countless unlicensed ones produced diverse styles of poitín, whiskey, gin and even absinthe. Until recently that dropped to a small handful. Glendalough Distillery is now part of a revival of this heritage. The idea behind Glendalough Distillery is to make innovative spirits while staying true to the tradition and heritage of our ancestors. Initially they started with the first ever spirit, poitín and since then have moved to whiskey and in 2014 they released their seasonal, wild botanical gins.
Glendalough Distillery are giving away a bottle of all four of their seasonal gins along with a very limited edition bottle of their sloe gin.
That’s a bottle each of, Glendalough Wild Botanical Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Sloe Gin.
This is the first time all 4 seasonal gins are available from the one year at the same time. Not only will the winner be the first person to own all 4 Seasons from the same year they will also get their hands on a bottle from the very first batch (and only, so far) of Glendalough Sloe Gin. The Sloe Gin is so exclusive there isn’t even a picture yet!
And that’s not all.
All entries will receive a fiver off Glendalough Gin in the Celtic Whiskey Shop after the winner has been chosen.
For your chance to win a bottle of all four of their seasonal gins along with a very limited edition bottle of their sloe gin, simply share this competition on Facebook or Twitter and fill in the form below.
This competition is closed now. The winner is Alex C. Congratulations!
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 2nd January 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 3rd January 2017
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Glendalough) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid