Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe By My Nutrition Ireland. With summer coming up, there is not better way to look after your skin than greens and fresh fruits. Give this recipe a go, it is sweet, fruity and tropical, getting you in the mood for summer holidays.
– 3/4 cup coconut milk or almond milk
– 2 cups green spinach
– 2 Tbsp flax seeds
– 1 ripe banana, sliced & frozen
– 1 cup pineapple peeled, sliced
– 1/2 ripe mango peeled, chopped
Smoothie Bowl Toppings:
– Coconut or pumpkin seeds
– Chia seeds
– Kiwi, strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
– Spirulina or matcha powder
1. Add the ingredients into a blender, adding only 1/2 cup liquid to start.
2. Start on low speed, scraping down the bowl as needed, add more liquid if necessary.
3. Once thick and creamy, set the mixer to high speed until it reaches sorbet-like consistency.
3. Divide smoothie mixture between bowls and garnish with smoothie bowl toppings options (granola, chia seeds, kiwi, fresh berries, etc).
My Nutrition Ireland is a Nutritional & Health Consultancy, set up by Thomas Coleman and Jeeny Maltese in 2013. Understanding the importance of Health, how it impacts on people’s well-being & performance. Jeeny Maltese is a chef, passionate about Food & Health. A talented chef described as a “Latin Nigella Lawson”. Tom Coleman, a Nutritionist with a background in Science & Health Promotion, with a life time passion in Health, Sports & Science.