Home-made Beef Burger Recipe by Chef Jenny Flynn
This beef burger recipe is a fun twist on a regular burger. Adding cripsy bacon and Badly and Doyles bacon jam gives it a unique flavour.
– 800g minced beef chunk steak
– 1 diced onion
– 1 glove minced garlic
– 1 tsp Dijon mustard
– Splash of Worchester sauce
– Splash of Tabasco sauce
– 1 egg yolk
– Flat leaf parsley chopped
– beef tomatoes, sliced
– Brioche bun
– Crispy streaky bacon
– Spicy cheddar cheese
– Badly and Doyle bacon jam
– Chips, a large portion of home-made chips
1. Place all the burger ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Using your hands, shape into four equal-sized patties.
2. Preheat the pan. Cook the burgers for 15 minutes, or until cooked through, turning once.
3. Top each burger with a slice of cheese and crispy bacon.
3. Towards the end of the cooking half the brioche bun and warm on the grill with the lettuce tomatoes and put on the burger with a good spoon full of the Baldy and Doyle bacon jam, and of course the home-made chips.
For more information visit www.faithlegg.com or call +353 (0)51 382000.