A delicious “Honey Cinnamon Granola” recipe, the perfect way to start your morning. A great breakfast recipe to keep you energetic and well nourished through the morning. Perfect served with yogurt or sprinkled on a chia pudding.
– 600 grams organic rolled oats
– 150 grams cashews
– 100 grams Pumpkin seeds
– 50 grams sunflower seeds
– 100 grams cranberries
– 100 grams sultanas or raisins
– 2 big tbsps cinnamon
– 150 ml organic coconut oil
– 4 to 5 tbsps pure honey
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, make sure all the ingredients are well coated.
3. Bake in preheated oven in two batches, each batch for 30 mins, mixing every few mins.
4. Store in airtight jars.
Healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring, That’s what I told myself when I started blogging three years ago. I share healthy recipes, inspirations and ideas from my little kitchen in Dublin. With a cultural mix at home my recipes are not specific to one cuisine alone. I discovered so many wonderful ways of cooking which are all very healthy and not compromising on taste. Most of my recipes are gluten free, sugar free and diary free. I still enjoy treats from time to time but not at the cost of my health. I found a right balance between enjoying good food and also eating more organic and wholesome food. Hope you enjoy my recipes as much as I enjoy making them.