Latte Martini Recipe by Siúcra & Catherine Fulvio
Make your holiday season more merry with this amazing Christmas Latte Martini Recipe by Siúcra & Catherine Fulvio cocktail recipes. Greet guests on arrival with this festive holiday cocktail and spice up your party this holiday season.
– 100g Siucra Caster Sugar
– 150ml water
– 30ml vodka
– 1 espresso coffee shot
– 30ml cream
– 4 tbsp of ice
– 4 raspberries
– Siucra Granulated Sugar for the glass and raspberries
– Beaten egg white
– Large rosemary sprig
1. Pour the sugar and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil, reduce the heat, simmer for about 6 to 7 minutes until a light syrup forms.
2. Leave to cool completely. This will keep in your fridge for 2 to 3 weeks.
Decorate the glass
1. Dip a small brush into the egg white and brush around the rim of the glass, dip the glass into the granulated sugar and leave to dry.
1. Thread 3 or 4 raspberries onto a long rosemary sprig and brush the berries with egg white, sprinkle with the granulated sugar and set aside.
2. Once cold, add 3 tbsp of the sugar syrup into a shaker, add the vodka, espresso coffee shot and cream and plenty of ice.
3. Shake well and strain into the martini glass. Place the raspberry rosemary sprig on the side and enjoy.
Catherine Fulvio the award-winning cookbook author has developed a series of sweet and savoury mini recipes exclusively for Siúcra, to showcase the functionality and breadth of the product range as well as demonstrating how fun, quick and easy it is to make delicious dishes from scratch, regardless of ability.