Want to experience Michelin Star fine dining? l’Ecrivain has kindly given us a €250 gift voucher, this voucher would cover a tasting menu plus wine for 2 people. Michelin Star Chef Derry and his wife Sallyanne opened l’Ecrivain Restaurant in July 1989. They have had several transformations and now l’Ecrivain stands on the site of two old Georgian Coach Houses/Mews in its own charming courtyard. Over 25 years on, l’Ecrivain is going from strength to strength.
To WIN the €250 Gift Voucher for l’Ecrivain, all you have to do is enter your details below
• Closing date for entries is midnight on Thursday 10 October 2014
• Overall winner(s) will be announced on Friday 10 October 2014
• Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
• Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
• Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
• Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
• The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize. • By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
• The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts