Founded in the 1980’s, Little Italy was the first Italian gourmet food shop in Ireland. Over the years, the family business has expanded due to the popularity of Italian food in Ireland.
Today the company is regarded as a leading Italian importer catering to hotels, restaurants, cafe’s, delicatessens, gourmet shops and off licenses, as well as to the general public through their retail shop in Smithfield or through their online store.
In Little Italy you can find a selection of gourmet treats from olive oils, balsamic vinegars, pastas, sauces, top quality Italian tomato products, exceptional Italian wines, to fresh Italian premium meats & cheeses, confectionary, liqueurs and many more!
TheTaste and Little Italy are giving you the chance to win a Christmas Hamper worth €250. Some of the items in this special 24″ hamper include Mionetto Avant Garde Prosecco Brut DOC, La Fabbrica Della Pasta Spaghetti Gragnano, Pernigotti Luxury Selection Chocolates, Bauli Espresso & Chocolate Panettone, Redoro Truffle Oil and much more.
For your chance to win this Little Italy Christas Hamper, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is closed now. The winner is Aisling Lucherone. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 15th 2017
– Overall winner will be announced December 16th 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid