Mango, Passion Fruit and Poppy Seed Cake Recipe By Glenilen. A very easy and quick cake recipe to make for friends and family. The Glenilen mango & passion fruit yoghurt makes it moist, fluffy and deliciously tasty. A recipe definitely worth trying.
– 130g self raising flour
– 110g sugar
– 95ml sunflower oil
– 110mls Mango & Passion Fruit yoghurt
– 1 tbsp poppy seeds
– 2 eggs
1. Line a loaf tin with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Sift flour, add sugar and poppy seeds.
3. In a separate bowl whisk eggs, add oil and yoghurt and mix well.
4. Add liquid to the dry ingredients and mix gently.
5. Pour mixture into the tin and bake for 35 minutes.
Alan’s family has been tending the same small dairy farm for generations. Resting on the banks of the River Ilen, Glenilen Farm is an idyllic location for dairy farming. The lush hills of Drimoleague, County Cork offer our cows a rich and plentiful supply of nutritious grass. And they in turn supply us with the rich tasty milk, which has become the core ingredient in all our delicious products.We convert all of our milk into delicious products using only the best quality ingredients, reflecting our steadfast belief in the goodness of wholesome, natural food.
For more information on Glenilen Farm products and/or recipes visit https://www.glenilenfarm.com/