Mocktail Sundae Recipe from M&S
This Mocktail Sundae recipe from the M&S Spirit of Summer range really is like summer in a glass and is super quick and easy to whip up.
– 195g Strawberry and Raspberry Daiquiri Mocktail Shaker
– 1 tbsp fresh mint
– 2 tbsp caster sugar
– 200ml double cream
– 200g cream cheese
– 1 lime
1. Use extra mint leaves to garnish and finely chop the fresh mint. Zest and juice the limes.
2. Finely dice the fruit from the shaker.
3. In a pestle and mortar, grind the chopped mint and sugar together until bright green.
4. Whisk together the double cream and cream cheese until smooth.
5. Add the lime zest and juice, and continue to whisk for 1-2 minutes, until thickened and soft peaks form when the whisk is lifted.
6. Stir in 2 tsp mint sugar.
7. Fill two 250ml glasses with layers of the lime cream, diced fruit and the sauce that comes in the shaker.
8. Top with the cream, a sprinkling of mint sugar and a mint leaf.
All ingredients are available from Marks & Spencer.
This summer Marks & Spencer is celebrating the best of the Americas with the launch Spirit of Summer –consisting of 300 delicious new food and drink products.
The food experts at Marks & Spencer have travelled throughout Central and South America, as well as to the Southern States of the USA, visiting street food stalls, scouring restaurants and pop ups to find the latest food trends and dishes, creating the most exciting Marks & Spencer summer offering yet.
Bursting with innovation, Spirit of Summer is full of exotic and powerful flavours to take you on an exotic trip to warmer climes. Tangy explosions of tropical fruits like Lime, Pineapple, Mango and Guava appear in everything from Salmon Skewers with Lime, Chilli and Mint to Cucumber & Lemon Agua Fresca.
Marks & Spencer offers an extensive range of food and wine. There are 17 stores in the Republic of Ireland. To find your nearest store visit www.marksandspencer.ie