Neven Maguire created this Pesto-Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe with Rustic Mixed Potatoes using ingredients from the Simply Better Italian Collection, sourced exclusively for Dunnes Stores.
The recipe features in the third edition of the Simply Better COOK with Neven Maguire Magazine, which contains a range of Neven’s favourite Italian recipes using a selection of products from the Simply Better Italian Collection.
Pick up a free copy at your nearest Dunnes Stores to check out the full range of recipes and share your recreations using the hashtag #COOKwithNeven.
– 125g Simply Better Italian Mozzarella Di Bufala Campana, torn into small pieces
– 4 Tbsp Simply Better Italian Basil Pesto
– 4 Simply Better Fresh Irish Corn Fed Chicken Breast Fillets
– 8 Simply Better Italian Sun Dried Tomatoes, roughly chopped
– 8 Simply Better Dry Cured Whiskey Smoked Irish Streaky Rashers or 1 pack of Simply Better Italian Prosciutto Di Parma
– Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
– French green beans, to serve
Rustic mixed potatoes
– 450g Rooster Potatoes, scrubbed
– 225g Sweet Potatoes, scrubbed
– 1 Fresh Rosemary Sprig, broken into tiny sprigs
– Simply Better Atlantic Sea Salt & Organic Herbs
– 2 Tbsp Simply Better Sicilian DOP Val Di Mazara Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas Mark 6).
2. Cook the ravioli for 3-4 minutes in a large pot of boiling salted water, then drain well. Arrange half of the ravioli in the bottom of an ovenproof dish and cover with half the tomato & basil pasta sauce. Add a layer of prosciutto slices and then repeat with the remaining ravioli, tomato sauce and prosciutto. Cover with the mozzarella and sprinkle the Parmesan on top.
3. Bake the lasagne in the oven for 15 minutes, then quickly flash under the grill until the mozzarella and parmesan are bubbling and golden. Garnish with a few basil sprigs and serve straight to the table with a separate bowl of salad.