One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe from Siúcra
Siúcra’s Mug Cake is the perfect after dinner treat when you are craving something sweet but don’t have time to spend in the kitchen. This moist and decadent dessert can be made in minutes. Serve with a dollop of cream and decorate with berries.
– ¼ tsp vanilla extract
– 6 tbsp plain flour
– ½ tsp baking powder
– 4 tbsp Siúcra Rich Dark Brown Sugar
– 2 tbsp cocoa powder
– 30g butter, melted
– 4 tbsp milk
– 2 tbsp dark chocolate buttons
1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Melt the butter, add the milk and vanilla extract and beat to a smooth batter.
3. Fold in the chocolate buttons and then divide the mixture between two small, greased cups.
4. Microwave on high power for about 60 seconds.
5. Serve with whipped cream and berries.