Pichet restaurant and cocktail bar has been under the helm of award winning chef, Stephen Gibson, since 2009. After a recent refurbishment, they offer a unique dining and bar experience that complements their fantastic food. Their menu has hints of French elegance but with a modern Irish twist.
Within 6 months of opening, they were proud to be awarded a Bib Gourmand by the esteemed Michelin Guide and have retained the award for 8 consecutive years.
Their ethos remains unchanged with the idea of the ‘bistro’ evermore rooted in home cooked meals in the French tradition. It’s the combination of simplicity, high-quality ingredients and years of award winning food that is at the heart of Pichet.
Pichet has teamed up with TheTaste to offer you the opportunity to win a 2-course lunch and a bottle of house wine for 4 people.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed, the winner was Ruth Canning.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th August 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on Monday, 21st August 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Pichet Restaurant) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid