Pineapple and Bacon Skewers Recipe from The Wonky Spatula
This simple Pineapple and Bacon Skewers Recipe is a serious winning combination and the perfect little appetiser for BBQ season which given the weather at the moment is very nearly upon us!
– 1/2 a pineapple (375g)
– 7-8 streaky bacon rashers (200g)
1. Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
2. Chop the pineapple into bite sized chunks.
3. Line a baking tray with some baking paper and place a wire rack on top.
4. Place the pineapple and bacon onto wooden skewers, beginning with the bacon and then weaving it over each chunk of pineapple as you layer them up and place on the wire rack.
5. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the bacon is fully cooked and crisped to your liking. Serve and enjoy!
Food is my passion! I spend every spare minute I have experimenting in the kitchen! I am constantly coming up with clean alternatives to junk foods in order to promote healthy eating in a unique and exciting way. My recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and occasionally vegan. I hope you enjoy this recipe and after having a look through my blog are inspired to try new things!