Dublin Bar Academy is a training facility founded by proven industry leaders, who have a passion for spreading the word about anything made from grape, grain or bean.
The Dublin Bar Academy was set up in 2012 by Richard Linden and Ronan Rogerson to give young and aspiring bartenders the training they need to step behind any bar in the world with confidence. Having worked in the industry for a combined 30 years, they realised that there was a genuine demand for higher standards in training and education.
Leaving his native Sweden, Richard has travelled the world in pursuit of bar and hospitality expertise. From the UK, where he spent five years in the Chewton Glen five star resort that is consistently voted in the top hotels in the world, to Thailand where he worked as the Head Instructor at the European Bartender School.
Read TheTaste interview with Richard Linden HERE.
This course provides a grounding in the basic principles behind mixology and cocktail making. Ideally suited for those already working in the industry who want to shake up their CVs and advance their careers, or amateur enthusiasts who want to up their dinner party game.
Duration: 2 Days
– 29th & 30th April 2017
– 20th & 21st May 2017
– 24th & 25th June 2017
– 29th & 30th July 2017
Time: From 10am to 5pm
– Dublin Bar Academy Certificate
– Master the science if cocktails & mixology
– Drink mixing techniques, correct glassware and garnishing
– Cocktail history
– Practical workshop
– Cocktail tasting
– Cocktail manual
– You must book by email email@example.com and mention you have purchased TheTaste offer
– You must be over 18 to purchase
– Offer valid until October 31st
– This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
– Offer available on selected dates: 29th & 30th April 2017, 20th & 21st May 2017, 24th & 25th June 2017, 29th & 30th July 2017
– No refunds without seven days notice of chosen dates
For more information, dublinbaracademy.com/course/2-day-intensive-cocktail-course/