From warm Irish hospitality to exquisite food, outdoor adventure to ultimate relaxation, Delphi Resort, in the heart of Connemara, is a haven for romantic getaways, special occasions, adventure-filled family holidays and wellness escapes.
Delphi Resort has undergone huge transformations over the last 30 years, without losing its roots as a premier adventure destination in Ireland. Once an adventure centre and hostel, Delphi has evolved into a popular Irish short break destination – located on a 300 acre site off the beaten track in the stunning Delphi Valley, it boasts a 4 star hotel, an award-winning spa, a bar and restaurant with mountain views, an outdoor adventure centre, onsite café, hostel, a yoga & wellness studio, and conference room. Delphi is a perfect base for exploring the Connemara and South Mayo regions, and is located just 20 minutes from several stunning beaches on the Wild Atlantic Way.
We are offering the chance to escape to Connemara for 2 nights at the 4 star Delphi Resort with dinner on one evening and breakfast each morning for two people for €338.
Offer includes the following for 2 people:
– 2 night’s accommodation for two people in the 4* resort
– A full Irish breakfast each morning
– 3 course dinner in The 814 Restaurant on one evening
– Access to Delphi Spa Thermal Suite – sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and relaxation area with mountain views
Enjoy a blissful nights’ sleep in Delphi’s 4 star Resort Connemara. Designed to help you get some well-earned rest and relaxation after a day’s adventure, every room here is built for comfort and tranquility. Snuggle down to sleep on super-soft cotton bed linen, plump pillows and extra-downy quilts.
The bathrooms all have fluffy over sized towels, perfect for wrapping yourself in after a shower or bath. Even if you’ve brought your own toiletries, the organic bath and shower products in the bathrooms are an additional treat. As all the rooms at Delphi Resort are built with the breathtaking scenery in mind, you’ll have a fantastic view close by to wherever you choose to lay your head.
Food is central to the Delphi Resort experience and is overseen by the resort’s new head chef Daniel Willimont, previously of Mount Falcon Estate. With so many adventure options on offer, it’s no surprise that the food menus are just as varied and full of exciting things to try. Surrounded by stunning countryside and fertile waters, the west of Ireland is rich with local farms and growers. As a result the dining menus boast the finest fresh and local produce, organic Irish lamb and beef, with seafood from Killary fjord and Connemara shores.
Indulge with the finest Irish gourmet foods in the resort’s 814 Restaurant where you’ll experience relaxed dining with a cosy ambience, overlooking the rugged landscape and scenic mountain views. Throughout the day coffee and snacks are also available from the Wild Atlantic Café and shop.
Choose to get out in the fresh air of the Delphi Valley with up to 20 daily adventure activities to choose from for people of all levels in the resort’s adventure centre. With a diverse mix of water and land based activities, choose from kayaking on Killary Fjord, to surfing at Cross Beach, to mountain biking in the surrounding area, to the Zip n’Trek course around the treetops in the Delphi Forest – and much more! The resort is set on a 300 acre site, so for those looking for softer adventure in the outdoors, you can take a walk on the self-guided, lush green forest trails onsite.
Plan your escape to Delphi Resort’s award-winning spa, where you can inhale, exhale, and feel the stresses of everyday life drift away. Delphi Spa in Connemara is set in some of the West’s most inspirational landscape. It is truly a unique place where you can escape, unwind and let yourself drift into a state of serenity within the tranquil surroundings.
Treat yourself or someone else to a body treatment, a massage, a facial, or all three. They use only the best deluxe products from Pevonia which are blended from pure organic ingredients that nourish the body, mind and soul.
– Advance booking required by telephone or email quoting TheTaste voucher number
– Offer includes: 2 night’s accommodation in the 4* resort, a full Irish breakfast each morning, 3 course dinner for two in The 814 Restaurant on one evening, and 1 hour access to Delphi Spa Thermal Suite – sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi
– Offer is valid Sunday to Thursdays inclusive
– Offer not redeemable on Friday or Saturdays or Bank Holiday Sundays
– Offer is redeemable in May, June, September, October, November, December
– Offer not redeemable during Easter or Halloween holidays
– Redemption of offer valid until December 15th 2017
– Dates are subject to availability
– Valid on new bookings only
– Please make any spa and/or adventure reservations at the time of booking to ensure availability
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Check-in time: 4pm
– Check-out time: 12 noon