Drury Buildings is a mish mash of Berlin exterior, New York interior, and is located in the heart of Dublin’s Creative Quarter. They feature fine wines, classic cocktails, craft beers and some really cracking Italian food.
This six story and forgotten trade building in Dublin city centre, has been refurbished to create both a unique and intriguing restaurant and cocktail bar. By mixing a load of reclaimed bars, floors, doors, church benches, glass, timber and steel from New York, shaken with 2 years of hard graft, Drury Buildings was born. Experience the extraordinary culinary skills of Warren Massey in their upstairs restaurant.
To celebrate the launch of their new Pre-Theatre Menu, Drury Buildings is offering TheTaste readers a 3 Course Dinner for Two People plus Two Glendalough Gin and Tonics for €60.
Drury Buldings new Pre-Theatre Menu is available Monday to Wednesday all evening, and Thursday to Saturday from 5 – 6.45pm.
– Warm Heirloom Tomato & Macroom Buffalo Mozzarella Salad, Basil, Pinenuts & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Tuscan Bean Soup, Spring Greens & Pesto
– Burrata, Asparagus & 24 Month Aged Prosciutto Salad
– Burren Smokehouse Smoked Salmon, Castletownbere Crab, Gribiche & Pickles
– “Guanciale Di Montagna”, Calamarata Pasta, Cured Italian Pork Cheek, Pecorino Romano
– Fresh Pea & Broad Bean Risotto, Macroom Buffalo Ricotta & Smoked Almonds
– Grilled Hake, Caponata, Castletownbere Crab Claws, N’Duja & Lemon
– Roast Lightly Spiced Cauliflower Steak, Hummus, Golden Raisins & Sesame Dressing
– Gilligan’s 10oz Chargrilled Rib Eye Steak, Balsamic Onions, Salsa Verde & Hand Cut Chips (€8 supplement)
– Poached Rhubarb, Rhubarb Mousse, Shortbread Biscuit
– Limoncello & Macroom Buffalo Ricotta Cheesecake, Strawberry Ice Cream
– Selection of Irish & Italian Cheeses, Quince Paste, Music Bread & Grapes (+4)
– Dark Chocolate & Hazelnut Tart, Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
52-55 Drury Street
– To book please call (01) 960 2095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you have a TheTaste Voucher
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Voucher is valid from now to 31st July 2017
– Offer is for a 3 Course Dinner for Two People plus Two Glendalough Gin and Tonics
– Offer is available Monday to Wednesday all evening, and Thursday to Saturday from 5 – 6.45pm
– Offers Subject to availability
– Max 2 vouchers per table, voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Steak option is subject to a €8 supplement
– Advance booking essential and subject to availability
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher is non transferable and valid for one sitting only for 2 people
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant
– 24-hour cancellation policy. If you can’t attend, cancel or reschedule your booking at least 24 hours before the agreed time to avoid loosing your voucher.