Ideally located on Dawson Street, just a stones throw from St. Stephen’s Green and Grafton Street, Amuse Restaurant is owned and operated by Conor Dempsey and his wife Joanna.
Described as one of Dublin’s most underrated restaurants, the menu focuses mainly on tasting menus as it is the best way to experience this kind of food.
The creativity in the dishes cannot be disputed and with this in mind, Conor and his team have introduced a new summer menu to whet our appetites.
Praise has flowed for Conor’s individual style of cooking, which brings Asian flavours, namely Japanese, to modern French cuisine.
TheTaste and Amuse Restaurant are giving readers the chance to savour a 5 course tasting menu for two for only €85.
Garden Pea and Coconut, Tamarind, Raisin
Squid Ink Cracker, Satay, Shrimp Powder
Sake and Lime cured Organic Sea Trout
Sea Trout Roe, Thai Green Mango, Buttermilk and Seaweed
Seared Fillet of Atlantic Cod
Iranian Pistachio, Italian Bergamot, Rope Mussels
Teppenyaki of Corn-Fed “Les Landes” Chicken
Black Garlic, Broccoli and Yuzu, 3 year aged Soy Sauce
Fresh Summer Berry Broth, Fromage Blanc
Raspberry Curd, Lime and Vanilla Yoghurt
Vegetarian Menus available on request
22 DAWSON STREET,
– Vouchers are valid from now until August 30th 2018
– Offer valid for a 5 course tasting menu for two
– Advance booking required by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, reservations by email only, strictly must state the offer in the mail
– Offer available Tuesday – Friday
– Reservations taken at 6pm or 9pm only
– A maximum of 2 vouchers per table
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– Sample Menu is subject to change
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on the day
– This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Other rules may apply