Surrounded by lush gardens, the Ardilaun Hotel in Galway is a 4-star family run hotel which has been open since 1962. Set on 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, guests are free to take a walk after breakfast or before dinner to enjoy the stunning scenery.
A destination for food lovers, chefs at the Ardilaun Hotel seek out and promote the best locally grown, seasonal fruit, vegetables and artisan produce from the West of Ireland.
TheTaste are offering readers the chance to experience an overnight luxury escape at the Ardilaun Hotel with breakfast and Afternoon Tea for two for only €99. Children are also warmly welcomed with a supplement of just €20 per child required to make this a getaway for the whole family.
– An overnight stay for two in a standard double room
– Afternoon Tea
The double standard rooms at the Ardilaun boast superb beds and tranquil settings to ensure that you have a good night’s sleep and wake up refreshed, something that entices guests to return year after year.
All hotel rooms are luxuriously furnished and offer a homely atmosphere.
The Ardilaun Hotel,
Galway H91 H29F,
– Voucher valid throughout November and December 2017, as well as January 2018
– The Ardilaun is closed for Christmas so booking at this time is not possible
– Offer includes an overnight stay for two with breakfast and afternoon tea for two people
– To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Voucher is valid only for midweek stays and is subject to availability
– Children are allowed but extra supplement of €20 is charged
– Advance booking required and subject to availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased and used
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– 48hr cancellation notice on bookings required
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Other rules may apply