The whole premise of Asador, which incidentally means barbecue or grill in Spanish, is to use high quality produce and cook it in the most ancient of ways in a huge “Asador” with lump-wood charcoal and oak & apple hard woods to give the food a unique flavour. Today, we have secured a fantastic offer for our readers, enjoy a 3 course dinner for 2 people with a bottle of wine for only €55.
Asador is a highly popular Restaurant in Dublin 4, we recently review their lunch, read the full review here.
Asador Set Menu
– Soup of the Day with Home Made Breads
– Salt Baked Heirloom Beetroot Salad, Ardsallagh Goats Cheese, Pistachio & Orange Vinaigrette
– Prawn Pil Pil, Garlic and Chilli, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Ciabatta
– Asador Chicken Wings, Blue Cheese Sauce, Celery Sticks
– Fish of the Day off the ASADOR
– BBQ Chicken Supreme, Lemon & Dill Gnocchi, Broccoli, Sweetcorn Purée
– Lamb Hangman, Moroccan Tabouleh, Grilled Courgette, Romesco
– The ASADOR Burger, Caramelised Onions, Spicy Jerk Mayo, Tomato Chutney, Aged Cheddar, ASADOR Fries
– 8oz Picanha Steak, ‘Brazil’s favourite cut’ with ASADOR Steak Garnish (€2.95 Supp)
– 8oz Rib-Eye Steak, ASADOR Steak Garnish (€7 Supp)
Dark Chocolate & Coffee Mousse
Selection of House Made Ice Creams
ASADOR Cheese Plate (€3.50 supplement)
Plus a Bottle of House Wine
The offer will be for the 3 course meal above for 2 people and includes a bottle of house wine.
Guests will have the option to upgrade to a selection of better wines for a small supplement if they wish.
Asador Map and Location
Terms & Conditions
– Advance booking required by emailing the restaurant firstname.lastname@example.org – please mention TheTaste.ie Offer when booking
– Vouchers are valid for now until 30th April 2016 on the set menu above
– Vouchers are valid Sunday to Friday for dinner, menu subject to change
– Offer Valid for 3 courses for 2 people of the set menu above and a bottle of house wine
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on the night
– This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability