The whole premise of Asador, which incidentally means barbecue or grill in Spanish, is to use high quality produce and cook it in the most ancient of ways in a huge “Asador” with lump-wood charcoal and oak & apple hard woods to give the food a unique flavour.
Asador is a highly popular Restaurant in Dublin 4, we recently review their lunch, read the full review here.
Asador Set Menu
– Soup of the Day with Home Made Breads
– Asador Chicken Wings, Blue Cheese Sauce, Celery Sticks
– Hickory Smoked & Cured Mackerel, Gentlemen’s Relish, Pickled Lemons, Radish Salad
– Goats Cheese Parfait, Caramelised Walnuts, Salt Baked Beetroot & Port Sauce
– Fish of the Day
– The Asador Burger, Caramelised Onions, Spicy Jerk Mayo, Tomato Chutney, Aged Cheddar and Asador Fries.
– Vegetarian Burger, Carrot & Sesame Burger, Avocado & Yoghurt
– 8oz Picanha Steak, ‘The most prized cut in Brazil’; Overnight Tomatoes, Asador Fries, Choice of Sauce.
– Selection of Ice Cream
– Asador Cheese Plate
Plus a Bottle of House Wine
Asador Map and Location
Terms & Conditions
– Advance booking required by emailing the restaurant email@example.com – please mention TheTaste.ie Offer when booking
– Vouchers are valid for now until 8th September 2015 on the set menu above
– Vouchers are valid Sunday to Friday for dinner, menu subject to change.
– Offer Valid for 3 courses for 2 people of the set menu above and a bottle of house wine
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on the night
– This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability.