Located in Dublin 4, Asador is a highly popular restaurant on Haddington Road and is renowned for its superb barbecued Irish seafood and meats.
Asador’s epic Sunday roasts with all the trimmings have returned! There’s something very special about settling into your table, getting comfortable, starting your afternoon with a glass of bubbles and some conversation and then following that up with a meal shared with friends.
They understand customers want choice and whether it’s a healthy lunch option or their signature steaks, they have always aimed to offer their loyal customers something different.
Asador is offering TheTaste readers the chance to enjoy a Savour a Sunday Roast with Dessert for 2 people and Bubbles on Arrival for only €50.
“As the home of one the best steaks I have eaten in Dublin to date I will undoubtedly find myself there again when the mood takes me. Even if I am slightly fearful that I may order a Cote de Boeuf and refuse to share. My parting advice on Asador? Come hungry and come often.”
Read the full TheTaste Review of Asador HERE.
– Offer is valid from 24th February 2019 to Sunday 28th April 2019
– Advance booking required by emailing the restaurant email@example.com – please mention your TheTaste Voucher number when booking
– Offer is valid a Sunday roast for two with a glass of bubbles each on arrival
– Vouchers only valid on Sundays at lunch
– Voucher not valid on Mother’s Day, rugby match days or Easter Sunday
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant
– Booking required and subject to availability
– This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
– Entire value must be used in one visit
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Max booking is for 4 people (2 vouchers)