On March 2nd enjoy an evening of pure entertainment and sumptuous dining as MUSE arrives at the exclusive Bagots Hutton.
Enjoy a complementary glass of prosecco on arrival, as you enter this lavish underworld with live music, new age burlesque and performance art to entertain you.
With three intimate stages around the venue be prepared for the alluring, the mesmerising and the avant garde to enthral as you are immersed in performances, inspired by famous figures and muses through the ages. All of this is to be enjoyed, while you dine in the comfort of this unique venue.
Enjoy a delicious three course Mediterranean inspired menu, along with an extensive wine list for your perusal. Indulge in some of the best cocktails and gins from the finest cocktail bar in Dublin.
After dinner, the show continues on the main stage. Sit back and witness the world of MUSE unfold before your eyes.
This unmissable event is only €60 per person.
– A glass of prosecco on arrival
– Three course Mediterranean inspired menu
– Live entertainment during dinner
– MUSE the show and DJ till late
Lisa has worked in various Musicals, Dance Shows and Theatre productions all over the UK, France, Ireland and even London’s West End. Along with running the Irish Burlesque School she is also an established choreographer across all dance forms and has choreographed for many theatre production companies including Opera Theatre Ireland.
In 2016 Lisa directed the first Burlesque theatre production in Ireland, ‘Midnight in the Republic’ at the Gaiety Theatre. She now also produces and choreographs Ireland’s biggest burlesque show ‘A Midsummer Nights Dream’. Other directing credits include ‘A Night at the Museum’ at the National Wax Museum and ‘Midnight in Nightown’ at the Magistorium. Most recently she created the hugely successful sell out show MUSE.
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a glass of Prosecco on arrival, 3 course dinner, live entertainment during dinner and a ticket to Muse, the show at Bagots Hutton
– Please make your reservation directly to the restaurant by emailing email@example.com.
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival
– Ticket can only be used on March 2nd
– The event starts at 7pm
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant