Ballynahinch Castle Hotel is one of Ireland’s finest luxury castle hotels. It is set in a private 700 acre estate of woodland, rivers and walks in the heart of Connemara Co. Galway.
This authentic and unpretentious Castle Hotel stands proudly overlooking it’s famous salmon fishery, with a backdrop of the beautiful 12 Bens Mountain range.
Ballynahinch Castle is the perfect destination for an activity break or simply relaxing by one of the six open log fires. Expert guides are available to assist in every activity, on the sea, the mountains, rivers and trails or in the library exploring the rich culture of this spectacular region.
TheTaste and Ballynahich Castle Hotel are offering readers a luxury two night escape with breakfast and dinner on one evening in the Owenmore Restaurant, a 2.5 hours guided walk of the estate learning about the hotels unique history finishing the walk by planting your own native hard wood tree on the grounds followed by tea & scones by one of 6 open log fires for €490.
– A luxurious 2 night stay
– A 2.5 hours guided walk of the estate
– Tea & scones by one of 6 open log fires
There are few places in the world that could rival the dramatic scenery and rugged valleys dotted throughout the awe inspiring coastal route to Connemara, seen by many as one of the most beautiful parts of Ireland. As we passed through Connemara National Park on our recent trip out West, we were swept away by the many instagrammable moments between t...
Ballynahinch Castle Hotel
– Voucher includes a 2 night stay, breakfast, dinner and a 2.5 hour walk of the estate followed by tea & scones
– Valid midweek only (Sunday – Thursday) from Nov 5th – Dec 21st inclusive and from Jan. 7th – Feb 28th 2018 incl. excluding Feb. 14th 2018
– To book, call 095 31006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Offers are based on classic non river view rooms
– A complimentary room upgrade will be given on time of booking, subject to availability
– Prices based on two people sharing
– All vouchers are subject to availability
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given and it must be presented on check in
– Dinner reservations must be made at time of booking, times are subject to availability
– Vouchers can be bought as a gift
– One voucher per booking
– Must be over 18 to purchase or use this voucher
– A 3 day cancellation notice on bookings is required, after which cancellations or no shows cannot be made without full penalty
– Cannot be combined with any other offer
– The voucher is as stated no alternatives offered
– Any additional extras must be paid on departure