Barberstown Castle is one of the most luxurious and relaxing locations in the country with stunning scenery, beautifully landscaped gardens, roaring log fires and antique furniture and art throughout.
The comforts of a 13th century Blue Book house hotel and one of Ireland’s oldest inhabited properties situated just 30 minutes from Dublin City; a weekend away at Barberstown Castle is a unique experience.
Sitting on 20 acres of Kildare Countryside, the Castle is removed from the hustle and bustle of street or city noise and boasts a luxury, tranquility and old world splendor that is rarely found nowadays.
The nearby Kildare Village Outlet is packed with 50 luxury outlet boutiques with discounts of up to 60%. When not shopping (or admiring your purchases) you can while away hours in the hotel’s relaxing Garden Bar or wandering through the 20 acre Barberstown Castle Estate.
So come to Barberstown Castle and enjoy a relaxing overnight stay and sample any two Tasting Plates in the newly renovated Garden Bar from the menu selection. You may also want to make a reservation in our Fine Dining Restaurant; The Barton Rooms.
Wake up refreshed the following morning and after a hearty Irish Breakfast; return home in style, comfort and safety.
TheTaste and Barberstown Castle are giving you the chance to experience an Overnight Stay for Two People with Breakfast and Any Two Tasting Plates from the Garden Bar for only €179.
– An overnight stay for two (Upgrade to 4-Poster Bedroom exclusive to Taste offer)
– Any Two Tasting Plates served our Garden Bar from menu selection
– Voucher valid from now until 20th December 2018 and from 1st March to 30th April 2019
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
– Available Sunday to Thursday only
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased and used
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Advance booking required
– Offer not valid 21st December 2018 up to and including 22nd February February 2019 due to the venue closing to the public
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– 7 day cancellation notice on bookings required
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the hotel