Celebrating 70 years in business, Beaufield Mews is Dublin’s oldest and most established family run restaurant nestled in Woodlands Avenue in Stillorgan.
Opening in 1948, Beaufield Mews was one of the only stand alone restaurants, serving evening meals to guests who travelled from far afield to sample their fine cuisine.
The restaurant has been in the same family for 70 years, passing through the hands of three generations of women, overseeing different food & dining trends, economic crisis’ & growing competition. However, they have always kept, at the core of Beaufield Mews, it’s devotion to its customers, delivering fresh, interesting food at reasonable prices.
Upon arrival through the Courtyard arches, guided by olive & bay trees and lit by the glow of the festoon lights, you will arrive to the lovingly restored 19th century Coachhouse & Loft Brasserie restaurants which still houses some of the original artefacts.
The Loft Brasserie, situated on the first floor at Beaufield Mews, is set under wooden beams and old stone walls with an open fire and glass chandeliers. Some of our long serving customers will remember this space the antique shop but is now our beautifully decorated dinner restaurant.
TheTaste.ie and Beaufield Mews are giving readers the chance to join them to celebrate their 70th anniversary year offering this 3-course dinner with 2 sides and a bottle of house wine for 2 people for only €70.
Try any of the dishes from the Loft Brasserie a la carte menu created from local, artisan Irish produce & the freshest, seasonal ingredients.
– Voucher is valid from now to 31st August 2018
– Voucher includes a 3 course dinner for two with 2 sides and a bottle of house wine
– To book please call +353 1 2880375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you have a TheTaste Voucher
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Offers Subject to availability
– Max 2 vouchers per table, voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Advance booking essential and subject to availability
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher is non transferable and valid for one sitting only for 2 people
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant
– 24-hour cancellation policy. If you can’t attend, cancel or reschedule your booking at least 24 hours before the agreed time to avoid loosing your voucher.
– Must be over 18 to avail of this offer