Beef & Lobster is Oliver Dunne’s newest venture, perfectly located on Parliament Street. As the name suggests, you can expect to feast on the king of crustaceans and beef cooked to perfection.
Beef & Lobster is a laid back, casual eatery serving these luxury ingredients at accessible prices, whether it’s a Lobster Roll or Fillet of Beef Wellington you are craving.
Now Beef & Lobster, is giving you the chance to enjoy a 2 course brunch for two for only €30.
– Tomato and Chorizo Bruschetta, Spiced Feta Cheese, Tomato and Fennel Bread
– Crispy Beef Caesar Salad, Garlic Croutons and Parmesan
– Pulled BBQ Beef Sliders, Asian Slaw, Soy and Miso Dressing
– Crispy Mac ‘n’ Cheese Ball with Spicy Arrabiata Sauce, Pesto Mayo, Rocket and Parmesan
– 7oz/200g Bacon Cheese Burger, Onion Relish, Tomato, Lettuce
– Fried Buttermilk Chicken, Belgian Waffles, Secret Slaw
Beef & Lobster
40 Parliament St,
T: 01 531 3810
– Voucher is valid from now until August 1st
– Voucher valid Wednesday to Friday 12pm-3pm and Saturday to Sunday from 11.30am-3.30pm.
– To book, call 01 531 3810.
– This offer entitles you to a 2 course brunch for 2 at Beef & Lobster Dublin (39-40 Parliament St,
Temple Bar, Dublin 2)
– This voucher is NOT valid at Beef & Lobster Malahide
– One voucher per table
– The Taste.ie voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival in
paper form only.
– Voucher must be printed and any overspend paid directly to the restaurant on the day
– Booking subject to availability.
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased for yourself or as a gift.
– This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer.
– Cancellations must be received in writing a minimum of 24 hours in advance or voucher is void