Bon Appetit Malahide is a friendly, bustling neighbourhood restaurant that focuses on creative cooking, fantastic service and great value. It continuously changes its menus and focus on using local produce; incorporating new and exciting ingredients from around the world.
Now in its eleventh year, Bon Appetit takes great pride as a community restaurant that is constantly striving to better itself; setting the standards for suburban restaurants nationwide. Offering Afternoon Tea, Brunch, Lunch and Dinner with two Private Rooms for any occasions including weddings, christenings, birthday celebrations, communions and confirmations.
Bon Appetit has teamed up with TheTaste to offer you a memorable experience in dining out: a 5 course dinner for two people for €75.
No.9 James Terrace,
T: +353 1 845 0314
– Offer available for use Sunday to Friday from 17:00.
– Voucher is valid from now until 10th September 2017
– This offer entitles you to a 5 course surprise tasting for two people.
– The Taste.ie voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival in paper form only.
– Advance booking is required by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Any overspend on the day should be paid directly to Bon Appetit.
– Booking subject to availability.
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer.
– This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased for yourself or as a gift
– Cancellations must be received in writing a minimum of 24 hours in advance or voucher is void