Bonsai Bar Dublin is Dylan McGrath’s newest hotspot. Situated below Taste and above Rustic Stone, this slick and seductive new bar is a perfect spot for mouth-watering cocktails.
With their own extensive Saké collection, flaming red neon signs and a creative and delicious cocktail menu, Bonsai Bar will definitely catch the attention of many and will have you coming back time and time again for their crave-worthy bar bites designed by Dylan McGrath.
TheTaste and Bonsai Bar Dublin are giving readers the chance to experience cocktails and bites for two people for only €30.
Read our review on Bonsai Bar Dublin, HERE.
– 2 sake cups on arrival
– 4 portions of Bar bites
– 2 Japanese inspired cocktails
Flaked black cod and crushed aubergine fired in crumbs with our own Japanese tare sauce
Minced wagyu sirloin torched and crushed in sweet mosi with truffle paste, crispy shallot and smoked bonito flake
Fried octopus with radish pickled in sesame ginger and fresh wasabi
Pears pressed in ponzu and honey with avocado puree, umeboshi, radish and sesame
Flaked crab laws bound in ponzo and herbs, our own pickled ginger in a cracker with teryaki
Sliced yellow fin tuna on a kimchi croquette with brunt cabbage and cured egg yoke
17 South Georges Street
T: +353 (0) 1 526 7701
– Voucher is valid now until 28th February 2018
– Voucher valid for cocktails and bites for two people
– Booking must be made directly to restaurant by calling +353 (0) 1 526 7701
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on arrival
– Bookings as per availability
– Not available after 7pm Friday and Saturday
– This offer excludes the month of December
– Open Tuesday – Saturday
– Closed first week in January 2018
– Voucher excludes Valentines Day
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer
– Overspend is paid directly to the restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Voucher is based on a set menu
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased