Unlike anywhere else in Dublin, hanging cherry blossoms welcome you to Bonsai, Dylan McGrath’s sophisticated and stylish Japanese inspired bar in the heart of the Creative Quarter. Offering “a twisted authentic version of Japanese pub food”, expertly crafted cocktails and an unrivalled Saké collection, Bonsai Bar is a one of a kind destination.
McGrath has just launched a tempting new Bonsai Bento menu featuring unique, informed and delectable savoury and dessert dishes, served in innovative Bento style combinations. Think Tuna Sashimi and Miso Soup with Cockles and Shimeji and Broccoli Tempura and Miso Soup with Tofu and Truffle. Each box is served with Pickled Vegetables and a Slow Cooked Egg Salad to create a complete and satisfying main meal.
It’s safe to say you won’t taste anything like these cutting edge creations anywhere else in Ireland. TheTaste and Bonsai Bar Dublin are giving readers the chance to experience their Bonsai Bento Box for Two for only €40.
– 2 flights of sake (one per person)
– 2 Bonsai Bento trays (4 components per tray)
– 2 Japanese inspired cocktails
Read our review on Bonsai Bar Dublin, HERE.
17 South Georges Street
T: +353 (0) 1 526 7701
– Voucher is valid now until August 31st 2018
– Voucher valid for Bonsai Bento Box for Two
– Booking must be made directly to restaurant by calling +353 (0) 1 526 7701
– Offer available from Wednesday to Saturday, 4-8pm
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on arrival
– Tables with vouchers are limited per night
– Sake will be served on arrival
– Offer is available in the bonsai bar only
– Bookings as per availability
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer
– Overspend is paid directly to the restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Voucher is based on a set menu
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased