Brasserie Sixty6 has long been known as one of Dublin’s dining hotspots. Todays taste will allow you to have a romantic night out or catch up with friends while enjoying some delicious food, tempting cocktails all in this trendy restaurant. Today, we have great offer for you, enjoy 3 course meal for 2 plus a bottle of house wine and two cocktails for only €60, this offer is available seven days a week until August 31st 2017, please see validity below.
The restaurant has expert chefs who use only the finest ingredients, sourced locally from the most reputable butchers, fishmongers, green grocers, artisan bakers, and internationally from carefully sourced specialist food suppliers. Brasserie sixty6 uses only the finest and freshest ingredients in the preparation of their food.
The beef served in Brasserie Sixty6 is hung for 21 days for optimum flavour and tenderness, while the poultry is reared on only natural foods, and all fish and seafood is bought fresh – every single day – from the markets. Vegetables come fresh from the markets daily, and are washed and prepared by us in our kitchens. And that’s why the rib eyes, homemade sausages, calamari, succulent chickens, monkfish, Alfredos, risottos, homemade chips, salsas, (to name but a few!) all taste so good!
Please See Set Menu Below: (Menu – Subject to change)
(CA) Sixty6 Caesar Salad bound with Parmesan, crispy bacon, tarragon and croutons
(C) Wild Mushroom Soup with Parmesan, truffle oil and pickled enoki
(C) Confit of Duck Leg with roast pumpkin, honey, rosemary and chestnut
(C) Crayfish Salad with avocado mousse and pink grapefruit(CA) Chicken Liver Parfait with black raisins and toasted brioche
Roast fillet of Hake served with baby potatoes, wilted rocket, asparagus, wild mushrooms and lemon confit
(C) Smoked BBQ 1/2 Chicken with a corn salsa, iceberg lettuce, buttermilk dressing and sweet potato fries
(CA) Sixty6 100% Irish Beef Burger with smoked Applewood cheddar, bacon, homemade chutney, three onion creme fraiche, tomato, thick cut chips and aioli
(CA) Baby Vegetable Tagine served with spiced cous cous and side salad
(C) Chargrilled 6oz Sirloin of beef with bearnaise sauce, crisp watercress salad, thick cut fries and pesto rolled greens (€5 supplement)
(CA) Yoghurt and Vanilla Panna Cotta with blueberries, blueberry ripple ice cream and biscotti
Pecan Pie with creme anglaise and chocolate ice cream
(CA) Red Wine Poached Pear and Plum with rum and raisin ice cream
(C) Peanut Butter Mousse with chocolate sauce and chocolate ice cream
[su_note note_color=”#eeede9″]TERMS & CONDITIONS[/su_note]
– Voucher is valid now until 31st August 2017
– 3 course meal from the set menu plus 1 bottle of House Wine and 2 Classic Cocktails
– Valid 7 days a week for dinner at Brasserie Sixty6, see time exceptions below
– Voucher valid Sunday – Wednesday from 4pm
– Available Thursday between 4 – 6.30pm. There is a two hour dining window on these bookings, with the restaurant needing the table back by 8.30pm.
– Bookings must be made before 5.30pm on Friday and Saturday, with a two hour seating window.
– Offer is not valid on Bank Holidays
– Diners can swap their dessert for a cocktail
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant, please mention TheTaste.ie Offer when booking
– Booking must be made direct with the venue
– A 12.5% service charge is added to tables of 6 or more, 100% towards the staff that serve you
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant on the night
– €5 Supplement on Steak Dishes
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability