Brasserie Sixty6 has long been known as one of Dublin’s dining hotspots. Todays taste will allow you to have a romantic night out or catch up with friends while enjoying some delicious food, tempting cocktails all in this trendy restaurant. Today, we have great offer for you, enjoy 3 course meal for 2 plus a bottle of house wine for €50, this offer is available 7 days per week. This would make the perfect Christmas Gift!
The restaurant has expert chefs who use only the finest ingredients, sourced locally from the most reputable butchers, fishmongers, green grocers, artisan bakers, and internationally from carefully sourced specialist food suppliers. Brasserie sixty6 uses only the finest and freshest ingredients in the preparation of our food. Their beef is hung for 21 days for optimum flavour and tenderness, while the poultry is reared on only natural foods, and all fish and seafood is bought fresh – every single day – from the markets. Vegetables come fresh from the markets daily, and are washed and prepared by us in our kitchens. And that’s why the rib eyes, homemade sausages, calamari, succulent chickens, monkfish, Alfredos, risottos, homemade chips, salsas, (to name but a few!) all taste so good!
Please See Set Menu Below: (Menu – Subject to change)
– (C) Crab salad with avocado mousse and ruby grapefruit
– (CA) Sixty6 Caesar Salad bound with parmesan, crispy bacon, black olives, tarragon and croutons
– (C) Mushroom Soup with parmesan and truffle oil
Main Courses :
– Chargrilled 6oz Sirloin of Beef with béarnaise sauce, crisp watercress salad, thick cut fries and pesto rolled greens
– (C) Fillet of Hake with baby potatoes, wilted rocket, asparagus, wild mushrooms and lemon confit
– Wild Mushroom Tagliatelle with spinach, truffle oil, fresh herbs and parmesan
– (CA) Sixty6 100% Irish Beef Burger with smoked applewood cheddar, homemade chutney, three onion creme fraiche, tomato, thick cut chips and aioli
– Pork & Leek sausages with herb mashed potatoes, onion marmalade, rich pan gravy & crispy onions
– (C) Yoghurt and vanilla Pannacotta with blueberries and biscotti
– Pecan Pie with creme anglaise and chocolate ice cream
– Peanut Butter mousse with chocolate sauce and chocolate ice-cream
– If you are feeling full, you can exchange your dessert for house cocktail of the night.
Terms & Conditions
– Vouchers valid from now to 28th Feb 2016
– 3 course meal from the set menu plus 1 bottle of house wine for 2
– Valid 7 days per week, see time exception below
– Voucher valid Sunday through Wednesday all day and night
– Voucher can be used all day Saturday from 1pm to 6pm
– Voucher can also be used for early dinner on Thursdays and Fridays between 5 and 6.15pm, with a 2 hour dining, table is needed back by latest 8pm.
– Diners can swap their dessert for a cocktail
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant, please mention TheTaste.ie Offer when booking
– Booking must be made direct with the venue
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant on the night
– €3 Supplement on Steak Dishes
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability