Eden Bar & Grill is located in the middle of Dublin’s creative quarter. Fabulous cocktails, delicious architecture and design surround the great food served in this hidden gem, offering an indulging feast for all the senses.
Their menu features an eclectic combination of flavours with nods to French and Italian classics such as Beef Bourguignon, and ravioli, as well as international dishes, all with the finest ingredients. For brunch, they’ve designed and eclectic assortment of delights combining classics such as Eggs Benedict, with world flavours including Colombian and Turkish eggs, and wholesome vegetarian options. Brunch at Eden Bar & Grill is available on Saturdays and Sundays between 12:00 to 4:00 pm.
Their cocktail menu, topically named The Eden Book of Temptations, features drinks inspired in Biblical episodes, including of course, plenty of references to the earthly paradise after which the restaurant is named.
Eden Bar & Grill has teamed up with TheTaste to offer you a fabulous brunch experience for 2: choose a dish from their Heavenly Brunch Menu with a cocktail each for only €25.
– To book please call (01) 6706887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you have a Taste Voucher
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Voucher is valid from February 23rd 2017 until May 31th 2017
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Brunch is available on Saturday and Sunday between 12:00 to 4:00 pm
– Offers Subject to availability
– Max 2 vouchers per table, voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Advance booking essential and subject to availability
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher is non transferable and valid for one sitting only for 2 people
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant
– 24-hour cancellation policy. If you can’t attend, cancel or reschedule your booking at least 24 hours before the agreed time to avoid loosing your voucher.